ECA has been staffed with volunteers for over fifty years. Each volunteer must secure his or her own funding; we offer no salary, in order to keep tuition affordable for the Christian worker families we serve. Check out these options, and please contact us with any questions.
ECA Teacher Application Process
- Explore our website to become familiar with ECA.
- Complete the Prospective Teacher Profile online; this includes information on the ECA doctrinal and position statements. Evaluate whether these positions align with your own.
- The personnel director will respond to your profile via email.
- If you appear to be a candidate for service at ECA, you will be sent a link to complete the full “Teacher Application for Service.” Please be advised that when you submit this application, your references will be automatically contacted via email.
- Once the application, transcripts, teacher certificate(s), references, and background check are received, a phone interview will be scheduled. This interview will be completed by the personnel director or an administrator.
- Upon completion of these steps, the file will be considered by the administration team.
Sending Agency Process
You will also need to apply and be accepted by a Christian sending agency. This process is lengthier, due to the various sending agency requirements and the process of raising funds (through pledges from churches, individuals, etc.). Applications must be made with both the sending agency and with ECA. Generally, this process takes from three months to two years.
Over the years, ECA has partnered with many sending agencies to provide teachers for the school. The following links will provide direct access to the websites of some of these partner agencies.
- Assemblies of God
- RCE International
- SEND International
- Teach Beyond
- World Venture (formerly CBI)
Please prayerfully determine the sending agency through whom you would like to serve, and you may begin the application process with them and with ECA simultaneously. Once you have been accepted by both the sending agency and ECA, you are free to begin securing your financial support. Your sending agency will be a tremendous help in coaching you through this process.
To view the Student Teacher Questionnaire (.pdf), click here. You can save the form in .pdf format, but you must send it in by email to personnel (at) ecaspain.com.
ECA shall not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin in the administration of admissions policies, educational policies or other school programs.